Metabones recently released the next firmware version for their acclaimed adapters.
- Benefits and improvements:
- Fixed IBIS effectiveness issue with EF400/5.6L USM when used in conjunction with EF Extenders.
- EXIF improvements.
- New custom function allows user to manually dial-in the multiplier of a teleconverter if it is not automatically detected (e.g. certain third-party teleconverters).
- Fixed manual focus distance scale display on Panasonic (requires lens with distance information).
- Tamron 17-50/2.8 VC B005 stability improvement (although still not recommended for use with Metabones)
Beispiele mit dem Canon EF 85/1.8
Olympus E-PL7, ISO200, f2.0, 1/200s