Yesterday Sigma released new firmware for the SD Quattro (1.0.7) and the SD Quattro H (1.0.3).
A new version of Sigma Photo Pro (6.5.5) for Mac OSX has been released, too – with support for OSX High Sierra.
Benefits of this firmware update
SD Quattro Ver.1.07 / SD Quattro H Ver.1.03
- It has corrected the phenomenon that it does not display lens names properly or images with accurate brightness in some image processing software. This is due to errors with the lens profiles recorded in the images.
- It has corrected the phenomenon that the cameras do not synchronize properly when the ELECTRONIC FLASH EF-610 DG SUPER SA-STTL is attached and the shutter speed is faster than the fixed synchronization speed selected in the FP Flash mode.
* SIGMA Photo Pro ver. 6.5.4 or later is required to process the RAW data (X3F and X3I files) taken by the sd Quattro H with firmware version 1.03.
Sigma Photo Pro Ver.6.5.5 for Macintosh
- It has become compatible with the Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra).
- It has improved the phenomenon that the software did not start up in certain computer environments.